* The OHSAA has implemented indefinitely a no-contact period, which prohibits any coach, paid or volunteer, approved Olmsted Falls City Schools to provide coaching, instruction or supervising conditioning and physical fitness programs or open gyms to members of a school team in their sports through April 5th, 2020. Student-athletes may NOT compete with a club/summer/non-interscholastic team at this time. For spring sport athletes, they would be in violation of the OHSAA non-interscholastic rule if they were to participate.
* There will be no practices held, at least until April 6th, and possibly longer.
* All Olmsted Falls City School District facilities are closed. Athletes are not to be practicing on their own or in groups at these facilities.
* With a return to school date tentatively set by Governor DeWine for April 6th, a tentative date of April 11th has been scheduled for teams to return to scrimmages/regular-season contests.
* Stay healthy by practicing good quality hygiene and adhere to the measures that state and federal governments have recommended and/or instituted. The Olmsted Falls City Schools and Olmsted Falls Athletics will convey additional information, when available.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and cooperation during this time that is hard to navigate for us all. I kindly ask that you review this information, as well as the memo and Q & A’s that were released yesterday (Friday, March 13) prior to sending any questions, as our office is receiving a high volume of inquiries. This memo is posted on the front page of our website and the link to the Q and A’s are within that memo. Here is the link to the communication for quick reference:
This letter was sent out on March 13th to all Bulldog Student-Athletes, Coaches, and Families through the Final Forms accounts:
Be Well Bulldogs and we will see everyone soon!