The Olmsted Falls Bowling Team’s Regular Season came to the end yesterday. We have numerous bowlers take home individual awards as well as three of our four teams win a division for our regular season. Pictured below you will see:
- Krislynn Katona with the Bulldog Tenacity Award for most games bowled over a 4 year career
- Krislynn Katona win 1st team GCIBL for having one of the top 5 averages and Costanzo Points
- Chris Burkhart and Travis Green win 1st team GCIBL for having two of the top 5 averages and Coastanzo points.
- Girls Varsity Handicap Champions for 2018-2019
- Girls JV Scratch, OHSAA and Handicap Champions for the 2018-19 season
- Jamie Bridle wins 2nd Team GCIBL for having one of the top 6-10 averages in the league and constanzo points!
- Guys JV win the JV Baker Division!